Magnet featuring the Three Gossips at Arches National Park.
A long hike was necessary to see the Three Gossips before a new entrance road brought automobiles within view of the monumental formations in the Courthouse Towers region of Arches National Park. Completed under a park development program called Mission 66, the paved highway was dedicated on August 24, 1958. An auto tour along the Arches scenic drive today reveals grand vistas made accessible to all.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.